Ce inseamna sa fii lider spiritual cand ai 20 si ceva de ani? Brad Lomenick, ofera 5(cinci) lectii cheie invatate de el insusi. Aceste concepte se aplica tuturor liderilor tineri din biserica. Articolul de mai jos poate fi citin online la adresa http://trackit.outreach.com
- Use your 20s to build a foundation for your 70s. Create deep roots that will give you a foundation for when you are older. Finishing well means starting well.
- Don’t worry about climbing the ladder. There’s no longer a ladder anyway; it’s more like one of those spiral staircases. And sometimes you are going across or down when you think you might be climbing. So don’t worry about it. Spend your 2’s learning and having life experiences. Travel, explore the world, take on projects that seem fun.
- If your “career” path doesn’t make sense to anyone except for you, it’s okay. For example, when in his 20s, I was in college at University of Oklahoma, a wrangler on a guest ranch in Colorado, a management consultant, a business development officer with a magazine and media company, and a strategic business plan developer. That is all over the map. But God was orchestrating steps very clearly for what was next in my story. And He continues to do so.
- Be diligent and aggressive in developing your friendships and relationships. Create a core group of close friends who you want to do life with. This group may change a bit over the years, but it is imperative to find a circle of trust that you are committed to and they to you.
- Figure out who you want to be, not what you want to do. Who you are is more important that what you do or where you live—spiritually, financially, family, emotionally, relationally. Find two or three older, wise “sages” that you can learn from and count on as help.
Brad Lomenick, On The Journey 10/1/09