Iata o alta aplicatie excelenta pentru cei interesati in fotografie.
Qtpfsgui is an open source graphical user interface application that aims to provide a workflow for HDR imaging.
Supported LDR formats:
- JPEG, PNG, PPM, PBM, TIFF(8 bit)
- Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and 16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting.
- Save and load HDR images.
- Rotate and resize HDR images.
- Tonemap HDR images.
- Copy exif data between sets of images.
- Supports internationalization.
Qtpfsgui is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X, – Download
A wiki space provided by Sourceforge acts a central place for all the documentation.
A great deal of discussions and images related to Qtpfsgui can be found on flickr.
If you want to contribute translating Qtpfsgui for your language here’s an howto that explains the procedure to become a maintainer.
Pentru mai multe informatii vizitati: http://qtpfsgui.sourceforge.net