Cu cine se aseamana Domnul Isus? Oare sa se asemene mai mult ca o femeie, un Irlandez, un Italian, etc. Iata un email forward pe care l-am primit recent.
My Cajun friend had 3 good arguments that Jesus was a Cajun:
1. He liked to serve fish to his friends.
2. He could make his own wine.
3. He wasn’t afraid of water.
My Black friend had 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone ‘brother.’
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He couldn’t get a fair trial.
My Italian friend gave his 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
1. &nb sp;He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He used olive oil.
My California friend also had 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:
1. He had a beard.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
My Irish friend then gave his 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But, my women friends have the most compelling evidence that Jesus, though NOT a woman, certainly could relate to women:
1. He fed a crowd at a moment’s notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn’t get it.
3. And, even when he was dead, he had to get up because there was more work to do. Amen to that!